Chauvet cave in Vallon-Pont-d’Arc (France)
Design and construction supervision (all trades) and sustainable building aspects of a new visitor centre at the Chauvet cave.Google map
- Low-energy building (BBC) certification level,
- Cooling using adiabatic processes and buried tunnels,
- Recovery of rainwater for watering green spaces,
- Heat pump, solar-heated domestic hot water, use of natural materials.
Architects: Fabre & Speller, Atelier 3A
Aquatic centre in Obernai (France)
Design and construction supervision services for building services and equipment lots.Google map
- Domestic hot water heated using solar power with a performance obligation, preheating of public swimming pools, 70 m2 of glazed solar collectors.
- Recovery of wastewater.
- Integration of a thermodynamic power plant to reduce the overall energy consumption of the building.
Client: Sainte-Odile urban area authority
Urban development zone in La Buire (France)
Design and construction supervision (all trades) and sustainable building aspects of the construction of 39 apartments and a day nursery.Google map
- “Habitat & Environnement” and “BBC-Effinergie 2005” (low-energy building) certification.
- Bioclimatic design,
- Domestic hot water heated using solar power,
- Treatment of entrances and outdoor spaces, materials selected to ensure building durability.
Client: OPAC du Grand Lyon
Olympic swimming pool in Dijon (France)
Design and construction supervision concerning building services and equipment lots.Google map
Solar heating of domestic hot water, preheating of public pools, 90 m2 of evacuated-tube solar collectors.
Photovoltaic power generation.
Recovery of wastewater.
- Ozone water treatment.
Architects: Japac and Aeria
Client: Dijon urban area authority
La Dentelière building in L’Isle-d’Abeau (France)
Design and construction supervision services, including implementation of works for the following lots: heating, solar heating of domestic hot water, plumbing and photovoltaic energy, for the rehabilitation of 110 apartments.Google map
- Installation of a centralised building and domestic water solar heating system,
- Production of electricity for communal areas using photovoltaic panels.
Architects: DUO Architectes
Client: OPAC de l’Isère
Le Copernic office building in Vaulx-en-Velin (France)
Design and construction supervision services (all trades).Google map
- Passive systems for summer cooling (fixed and vegetation-based solar screens, additional night-time ventilation).
- Enhanced wall insulation and selection of high-performance glazing,
- Connection to the district heating network.
Architect: Michel Poncet
Client: SCI Jules Romain