The design process creates a host of widely varying solutions.
We are used to saying: two engineers, two different projects.
We work on project criteria, narrow the programme down, pinpoint the stakes and the meaning: the project scope is refined, its substance takes shape through discussions and assessments, conclusions appear, and objectives are met.
Do projects always run smoothly?
Sometimes. But the players must also act appropriately, respond, intervene at the right time, manage the chain of events.
Our engineers keep a watchful eye on your project and are at your disposal to accompany and organise discussions between participants.
The construction phase, meticulously thought out and prepared all the way through the design process, turns the blueprints into reality. This stage requires rigour, responsiveness, effective discussions and attention to detail.
Here again, our engineers’ experience is priceless.
In practical terms, we propose the following services
- Technical and economic reviews
- Assessments, expert appraisals
- Planning, forecasting
- Feasibility studies, preliminary design studies
- Detailed designs
- Working designs
Management of works implementation
- Specifications, organisation of tendering procedures
- Supervision and inspection of works, schedule and budget management
- Service, construction and operation contract procedures
- Commissioning, training
- Supervision and monitoring of operation
- On issues relating to our technical fields of expertise and our financial and organisational know-how